Thank you for buying our courses. We want to make sure that our users have a rewarding experience while they are discovering information, assessing, and purchasing our training courses.
1. LegumVox reserves the right to postpone/cancel an event because of insufficient enrolments, instructor illness or force-majeure events (like floods, earthquakes, political instability, etc.)
2. In case LegumVox cancels an event, a 100% refund will be paid to the delegate.
3. If a cancellation is done by a delegate 7 days or more, prior to the event, 20% of the total paid fee will be deducted and the remaining amount will be refunded back to the delegate.
4. If a cancellation is done by a delegate 7 days or less, prior to the event, 40% of the total paid fee will be deducted and the remaining amount will be refunded back to the delegate.
5. The refund request will not be accepted if you have attended the online classroom training for more than 2 day’s session or you have access course material from the learning portal.
Note: All refunds will be processed within 20 working days of receipt of the refund request.
6. No refund will be provided on discounted courses.
7. If the delegate doesn’t turn up on the given schedule then no refund will be provided.
8. Raise refund request within 3 days of commencement of the 2nd session or before the commencement of the 3rd Session, whichever is earlier. Any refund request beyond 10 days of purchasing the course will not be accepted and no refund will be provided.
9. In the case of a refund, the tax amount will not be refunded.
Cancellation and Refunds: Self-Paced Learning
(a) No refund will be done for Self-Paced courses.
(b) No refund will be provided, If anytime found course is being/has been shared with others/ multiple users or intention of course purchase is to copy the material/ Content, access will be blocked at the same time.
(c) No refund will be provided if anytime it is found that the courses are being recorded and shared with others/multiple users or intention of course purchase in to copy material/content, access will be blocked at the same time.
(d) In the case of a refund, the tax amount will not be refunded.
Note – Every dispute, difference or question which may at any time arise between the parties hereto or any person claiming under them, touching or arising out of or in respect of this agreement or the subject matter thereof shall be referred to sole Arbitrator by the first party, the award passed by the arbitrator shall be final and binding on the parties hereto. The Venue of Arbitration will be New Delhi. All and any disputes shall be subject to the jurisdiction of Courts of New Delhi, India.